CONTEST - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Get ready to Teleport and experience a rush like never before.
Here’s what you have to do for Teleport Challenge:
- To participate in Teleport challenges, entrants will have to click the “Accept challenge” button on the challenges page.
- Every challenge must be taken by at least 2 person using Teleport by Flochat. Anyone posting a picture with only 1 person in it will be disqualified for that weeks’ challenge.
- Entries will only be accepted between Monday 10am IST to Sunday 10pm IST unless otherwise notified by Flochat
- Any participant who posts any illegal, obscene or sexually explicit content or content that defames Flochat on social media or any other platform will be banned for life by Flochat.
Teleport challenge Competition
Terms & Conditions – Part A
- Flochat runs a competition by name of Teleport Challenge, which is a mixed test of chance and skill (hereinafter referred to as “the Competition” or “this Competition”). By participating in the Competition, the Member (also called “Participant”) agrees to be legally bound by and abide by the below stated terms & conditions (T&C). Member confirms and acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and agreed to conform to these Terms and Conditions. Flochat reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate these terms and conditions or discontinue the Competition without further notice.
- The Competition is valid from May 01th 2018 to June 01th 2018 (hereinafter referred to as “Competition Period”). While Flochat has taken adequate precautions to ensure that it complies with the laws of India that govern such Competition, however, out of abundant caution, it is declared that this Competition shall NOT be applicable for Participants of those states, where any such activity is expressly prohibited by Law, as applicable.
- The only way a Member can earn a prize to the Competition is by performing certain qualified activities. A Participant can earn prizes during an entire Competition Period by doing as many activities possible More activities would result in more chances of winning to a Competition by performing multiple activities, which in turn will increase the probability of winning for the Participant. Flochat reserves the right to disqualify any entry from participation in this Competition. Flochat also reserves the right to deny a prize to a Member if the image quality of the picture uploaded does not conform to the requirements of the picture quality.
- Winnings may include prizes such as electronic goods or vouchers, etc. (hereinafter “Prize” or “Gratification”). Incase due to some unforeseen circumstances Flochat is not able to deliver the prize to the winner, the winner will be awarded amazon or similar vouchers for the same amount.
- The Participants winning are notified within 7 days of their winnings through the Flochat app (hereafter called “Winners”). The prize will be sent to the challenge winner within 30 working days of the winner announcement unless otherwise notified by Flochat.
- Flochat may require the Winner to provider other information or documentation as per Clause 9 hereunder, may however be provided within 48 hours of the Winning. The Winner declared by Flochat understands that he/she is not a final winner and his/her winning is subject to verification & confirmation by Flochat.
- The Prize will be forfeited and the winner agrees to the forfeiture of the Prize if:
- The winner fails to submit the necessary documents mentioned in Clause 10 within 2 working days of being contacted by Flochat.
- Incase of weekends or public holidays, the winners will be contacted on the next working day.
- All decisions by Flochat regarding the selection of winner(s) shall be final and binding.
- Eligibility for claiming the prize: To be eligible to claim the Prize under the Competition, the winner must have a valid Flochat’s verified and registered account (fake accounts shall be disqualified).
- Documentation: The Prizes must be claimed by the winner(s), along with the documents (if applicable) specified herein below within the timelines prescribed by Flochat. The documents may be required to be submitted along with the claim by the winner(s) include the following:
- Address proof (Voter ID / Driving License / Passport/electricity bill not older than 3 months /Telephone bill not older than 3 months and such other document as is considered as valid Address proof in law.
- Photo Id proof (Aadhar Card / Passport/Voter ID/Driving License and such other document as is considered a valid Photo Id proof in law.
- PAN Card copy self-attested (Mandatory)
- One passport size photo (Mandatory).
- Postpaid bill (additional document for postpaid users only).
- Letter of compliance on rules and regulations and declarations in the format as may be required by Flochat or applicable laws.
- Such other document/s as may be required by Flochat basis requirements of applicable laws.
- The above document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Organizers and applicable law. If the tentative winner fails to comply with the herein set requirements his right to win the prize shall be forfeited.
- Upon successful compliance of Clause 9 above, Flochat will send the prize (voucher code) through the Flochat app.
- Flochat reserves the right to deduct tax at source at a rate prescribed under the Income Tax Act 1961.
Terms & Conditions – Part B
- The participation in the Competition is open only for the Competition Period and the Competition is open to all Indian citizens of 13 years of age or above Further, to participate in Competition the participant needs to have registered Flochat account and should have taken a teleport challenge.
- The residents of the state where prohibited by Law, shall not be entitled to participate in this Competition as applicable.
- Employees of Flochat (including their family members) and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies, shall not be eligible for any of the gratifications under this.
- By participating in this Competition, Participants have given Flochat the right to their name and photograph for the purpose of this campaign including announcing your name as eligible participant on social media, Flochat platform, or in public domain.
- By participating in the Competition, Participants consent to the following information available on Flochat platform and their concerned vendors and/or published or otherwise communicated to in any media that Flochat may deem fit, for the purpose of winner’s announcement: name, mobile phone number, score and/or photograph. Flochat may, at their discretion, choose not to disclose the identity of the selected winner(s) to other Participants unless expressly mentioned herein. The Participants also consent to the information being shared by Flochat with its affiliates and service providers and to the information being processed and stored in the servers of Flochat or its service providers, inside or outside India.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Website and all material or content related to the Competition shall remain, at all times, owned by Flochat and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained is made available for participant’s personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the participant’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Competition, delay in sending or receiving the notification for participating in the Competition, delay in time taken or recorded for answering a question under the challenges, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Competition or any entries effected through the Competition; (b) The Participant expressly agree that his/her participation in the Competition is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to websites/SMS/notification shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- The Prizes under this Competition are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder.
- The Prize(s) to the winner(s) may be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the Prize(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Flochat before accepting the delivery of the Prize. Any failure on the part of the winner(s) to comply with directions issued by Flochat for claim of Prize shall entitle Flochat to forfeit the Prize(s) or roll the Prize over to the next eligible winner(s), at their sole discretion.
- Any Participant providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Flochat with intent to participate and/or be chosen as the winner(s) of the Competition will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen as the winner(s) of the different categories of Prize. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile connection of Operator number, domicile etc, by the participant or dispute with the platform, shall entitle Flochat to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
- The Participants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Flochat and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Flochat may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Participants under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the participants to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Flochat shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the participants. Flochat or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Competition. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Participant & Flochat only.
- All incidental costs, taxes or levies related to the Prize(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the winner(s), including but not limited to TDS, gift tax (if any), Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government.
- The participants and Winner(s) hereby irrevocably authorize Flochat and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates to use the data gathered during and/or after the Competition in respect of the Participant (including but not limited to name and photograph) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements. By participating in the Competition, participant/s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Competitions from Flochat.
- This Competition is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Flochat (“Force Majeure Event”). Flochat shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Competition there under as a result of a Force Majeure Even Flochat shall intimate the suspension of Competition caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the participants within reasonable time.
- This Competition is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by any applicable competent authority (Government or otherwise) from time to time.
- Flochat shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during the Competition or after the completion including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS/Notification for participating in the Competition, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct updates or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the Participant.
- Flochat reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Competition or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C and Prize at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the participant.
- Failure by Flochat to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Flochat may assign any of its rights within the Competition to any party without prior intimation to participants.
- Flochat does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the participants.
- The winners understand and agree that Flochat its owners and affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Winner and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Prize.
- Apart from the entitlement to the Prize, the winners or their legal heirs/ successors/ representative will have no other rights or claims against Flochat, its owners and affiliates. Maximum aggregate liability of Flochat shall not exceed value of the concerned prize in case of any dispute, in pursuance to the terms and conditions herein.
- The winner(s) understand and agree that acceptance of the Prize by them, constitutes grant of permission to the facilitators to click photographs of the winner and use the winner’s names, photograph, preferences (likes and dislikes), voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, only for the purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever to the winners. The participant/winner hereby provides his/ her irrevocable consent for sharing /submission of his/her personal information to Flochat, and subsequent use by Flochat of such information for lawful purposes as per its discretion.
- Post winner(s) declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be if Flochat finds that the declared winner(s) are wrong then Flochat reserves the right to declare the correct winner(s) again and cancel the Prize of winner(s) declared earlier.
- Any dispute arising out of this offer and terms & conditions of this campaign shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. In the event, amicable settlement fails; the dispute shall be referred to Mediation. The venue of Mediation shall be at Mumbai.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai.